Thank you for your interest in Teomati Sacred Copal!
The sticks you have now in your hands are long-lasting and made out of copal resin. This means that they last more than five times more than a regular scented incense. Please do not leave sticks unattended while burning.
- Use matches or a lighter and leave the flame at the end of stick for about 6 seconds. The stick will catch the flame.
- Leave the flaming stick for another six seconds then blow it off until it begins burning.
- If necessary, repeat the previous steps once or twice.
- Make sure ashes fall in a proper recipient (incense holder, shell, etc.).
- When done put the stick out as and reuse or let it all burn (sticks last to about 90 minutes).
- Copal resin does not have an expiration date.
- Keep in a dry place away from children.